Friday, October 30, 2015

#FletcherHoneymoon

Maui was amazing. There were so many opportunities where we were able to reflect on our new stage in life and appreciate all of God's blessings. Snorkeling was so much fun, exploring the water was just beyond any words I could describe. ATVing was so much fun and such an adrenaline rush. And parasailing, I have to say was one of my favorite things we did. I was really proud of Matt for conquering his fear of heights & water and agreeing to do it with me. And we were able to pray for each other and our marriage while we soaked in the beauty of Maui. We absolutely fell in love with the island and can't wait to plan a future trip back there. 



I also want to add that our trip really wouldn't have been the same without the amazing people we were able to experience Maui with. Matt & I are the type of people who love to have those closest to us go on our adventures with us. We love our alone time, but we also love spending time with our friends/family. It really is when we are happiest. We can't wait for future parent getaways.


No comments:

Post a Comment