Thursday, October 15, 2015

Biased mother

Every mother/parent is inevitably going to favor their children over others, no matter how obnoxious they can be. So, even though every child is absolutely adorable, my biased opinion will always choose Rylan as the cutest. That sounds a little big headed, but I can't help it. 

One of my favorite activities with Rylan, is capturing him in photos while he plays & just allows himself to be the silly & goofy little man that he is. The camera just loves him, and I guess me sticking a camera in his face since he was born has given him lots of practice on how to give the same love back to the camera. Surprisingly, he enjoys getting his photos taken, just as much as I love taking pictures of him. 

Fall is here in the Pacific Northwest, and I've been watching the leaves change into their beautiful fall colors. A ton of leaves have been falling throughout our apartment complex and I've been wanting to take pictures of Rylan playing in them for the past few weeks. I was lucky enough yesterday that it wasn't raining and we had enough time for me to capture a few shots. Anytime, I tell Rylan he can just play around while I take pictures of him, he gets excited - so as his mom it was such a joy just watching him enjoying himself. 

We spent it in our "backyard" and it wasn't at all this planned out, fun filled trip but we had so much fun. It really is the simple things





I mean isn't he just the cutest goofball? At the end, he asked if he could use the camera & take a picture, so I let him. He took a good couple of minutes to really think about what he wanted to take a picture of, and this is the end result. 


It's amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment