Friday, October 16, 2015

myFLETCHlife - Weekend Adventures

I am always on the go. From work full-time, to cooking meals for my family, to Rylan's soccer practices/games, to fitting in running/working out plus non-stop weekend events. It's been difficult to really find some down time. The few times that I do get it, it's spent doing chores, editing pictures or creating more decors for my shop. I've been wanting to document my life here & there through video - boring as it may be lol. I am a week late in posting this, since these were from last weekend, but it was fun to record and put together. If you guys have anything you'd like to see, please leave a comment or just let me know. Most of my videos will consist of my goofy son & husband and I have some fun ideas to do in the future - whenever I can find the time. Anyways, enjoy!  



No comments:

Post a Comment