Monday, November 30, 2015

Real is Better

Prior to the holidays Matt and I have had small discussions about how we wanted to decorate our new home together for the holidays. Whether to get a real tree or not. We bought a fake tree last year & automatically assumed we would just go ahead and use that to save us some money. After putting up and decorating that tree however, I started regretting not getting a real one. There's nothing better than the smell of a real Christmas tree, it just makes such a difference. 

So, what did we do? This weekend we made a short trip to Country Farms & picked up our tree! I also added some more holiday decorations and I am so happy with how cozy & warm our place feels now. Saying Christmas is my favorite holiday is an understatement. 

 Even Michonne loves the holiday season! (:
Updated some of our photos to add some wedding ones, need to add some more up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment