Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Better Days Ahead

With the change from summer to fall/winter, our family excluding Rylan (thank goodness) has recently caught the cough/cold. That is where my lack of posting has come into play due to my intense lack of energy these days. November has just not been the month for me.

Matt, has been an incredible husband by helping me make dinners & lunches for the family the last few weeks, without even being asked. He has willingly volunteered every time and I am so thankful for him for it. Definitely also grateful for my mother-in-law for helping us during our recent wind/rain storm that left us powerless for about 8 hours. 

The good news is, I am hopeful that I am finally nearing the end of this & will soon be on the road to recovery so that I can get back to normal business. 


Before our power went out, I captured this moment of Rylan ready & eating his favorite snacks (hot cheetos with milk lol) . It makes me happy. He has been so understanding and so helpful around the house & with our dog while mommy has come down with the cold. He loves reading & it just makes me realize how quickly he's growing.

Here's to better days soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment