Monday, November 23, 2015

'Tis the season

Days are all seem to be meshing together the last few weeks. With the holiday season quickly approaching, there just doesn't seem to be enough time to do everything I need to have done. 

Sickness and exhaustion has still taken over me, so any free time I seem to get I spend napping (which, let's be honest it's too horrible lol). Good news is, I was finally able to dedicate a few hours to spend cleaning the apartment, start the huge load of laundry that's built up the last week and a half AND start putting up our Christmas decorations. Yes, I know Thanksgiving hasn't even arrived yet - but I couldn't help it. I was in the mood and with it being my favorite holiday, I just had to. And besides, I had a little helper who was just as excited about putting up the decorations. 


I mean, I can't be sorry about having our Christmas tree up early, because it just completes the coziness that the holidays bring. Whenever I get some more free time, I can't wait to decorate some more! Has anyone else started putting up their trees? I love seeing other pictures of family's holiday filled homes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment