Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wrapping Presents

I've finally had some time to wrap a few presents and place them under the tree. I'm not sure if it's my OCDness (is that even a word?) or what but I'm very particular about what kind of wrapping paper I like to use and how I wrap my presents. Honestly, I blame it on my mom, I watched her every Christmas growing up intricately wrap presents and like any normal little girl, tried to replicate everything she did. 

Anyway, this year I wanted to do something a little different and I found a few people on pinterest do this with their presents. I absolutely love it because first, it's so simple yet creative and two it's incredibly cheaper than buying all these different wrapping paper, ribbons and bows. 

How are you guys wrapping presents this year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment