Friday, December 25, 2015

Best Christmas Gift

I am overjoyed to announce that Matt & I have been blessed to be expecting our first child together, who is expected to arrive in July 2016! 

I can't even begin to explain how difficult it has been to keep this a secret for these past 2 months. The second we found out, we wanted to share it with the whole world but wanted to wait till I got through the first trimester. 

This pregnancy so far has been so different than my first with Rylan. 
During the first trimester I have been experiencing just about every pregnancy symptom a women can go through (morning sickness, fatigue, cramping, back aches, dizziness/light headed, frequent urination, grumpiness, over emotional, bizarre vivid dreams etc). Extreme fatigue and nausea took over my life the entire month of November, Gingerale and ginger chews have become my best friends. 

December has been a slightly better month, however I do have to take it one day at a time. Some mornings I forget I'm even pregnant & other mornings I can barely get up without feeling like I was going to vomit or fall over from feeling faint or dizzy. I've learned through this whole process however that aside from gingerale & ginger chews, eating all the time relieves my nauseousness - which if you ask the 2 ladies I sit next to in my office at work will vouch for how often I'm eating. 

I do have to give my utmost gratitude to my husband for being so patient with me during what probably seems like a roller coaster, as my emotions go through highs and lows. Also, for being so attentive to my needs, wants and cravings. I can only imagine how obnoxious I've been the last few months so having him beside me throughout this new journey in our lives has been beyond wonderful. 

Matt, Rylan and I really cannot wait to meet our newest addition. 

My very so talented brother took some amazing photos to help us announce our pregnancy which I've posted below. We loved so many of them, it was hard to choose just one. 


AND, as an early Christmas present, Matt bought me this rocker/ottoman which I am in love with! I cannot wait to start using it :) 


Thank you Lord for this beautiful gift of new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment