Friday, December 20, 2013

Here I go.

It's been a very long while since I've entered the blogsphere world. Well, I'm wrong. I have continued to read my favorites and found amazing new ones, however have not allowed myself to be expressive through my words in what feels like years. But, after a great deal of comtemplation and prayer - I felt this may be the best outlet for me at this season in life. It's difficult for me to write for a long period of time by hand (it must mean I'm getting old lol), and although I am labtop/computerless at this moment, using my ipad may have to suffice.

I haven't determined yet just how vulnerable I am going to allow myself to be through this outlet, as I walk this path that God has planned out for me. I will be praying for God to give me the answers I need to steer me towards what will glorify Him the most and that I will be obedient to Him in the best way I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment