Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas!


Christmas is only 5 days away yet, I haven't able to figure out why it still hadn't felt that way for me. Then after wrapping up some of the final presents tonight, that all that needed to be done was to feel that relief that everyone was going to get something & it was all ready and wrapped sitting under the tree. My love language is definitely a gift giver so with lack of money I have had to spend on gifts this Christmas season, it's been both disappointing and yet joyful for the ones I was able to buy gifts for. Despite the fact that the importance of this season is not and should never be based on presents, I wouldn't be honest if I didn't admit to thee excitement I get when watching presents being opened. 

With that said, I'm so glad christmas shopping is over and cannot wait for Christmas to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment