Monday, December 30, 2013

Finances

It's been getting a little discouraging as the weeks have rolled by since my initial decision to move out of the Kenmore house. Rooms I've been finding on craigslist that are somewhat in my price range, don't want another pet or just something that doesn't feel right. It's been a routine of living paycheck to paycheck (if even that) since I started working at the age of 18. It still baffles me that I've been working for 10 years and haven't saved one bit. Matt and I both having negative balances in our checking account and having to worry about how we're going to pay for our bills. Yet in the midst of this, God is asking us to live separately and somehow manage to afford living by ourselves when we can barely even get by with both our income. I'm trying to be positive and hopeful for the both of us, spending time in prayer - but it's been tough lately. I know there's a light at the end of this very dark tunnel, I just hope we have enough strength in us to see the it and follow through with everything God is asking of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment