Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tribal Knit Dress

There's plenty of factors that cause discomfort during pregnancy. I'm sure there are many mommies & current pregnant moms can confirm that. Which is why it's been so important for me to find clothes that are comfortable to move around in, while still being able to look and feel even some what stylish. 

Which is why I fell in love with Pink Blush Maternity. They have such a huge variety of different stylish trends that accommodate and fit for a growing belly. 

What I love most about this dress is that it's something I can still wear post-maternity and honestly guys, the material is so comfortable. It's thick enough to wear on days like today where it was a little a chilly outside but not too thick to cause me to sweat up an ocean when indoors.

AND, what I discovered out of nowhere showing off my dress at work is that this thing has pockets?! I mean, dresses with pockets are always going to be a win for me.

(Top: Pink Blush Maternity, Necklace: F21, Booties: GoJane)





No comments:

Post a Comment