Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Funday

After what seemed like a long week of Rylan being gone because he was spring break & spending time with my parents and brother's family, I finally picked him up today. 

There was overcast when I woke up but I knew the sun would come out later in the day & wanted to take Rylan to the park to meet up with a friend. While trying to figure out what to wear, I remembered that I had just received my Pink Blush Maternity dress that I had been wanting to wear. 

I don't own a lot of maternity dresses. Most of the dresses/skirts I own, are just bigger sizes. This particular maternity dress however, is absolutely everything. It has a thick enough material to keep me pretty warm, especially on chillier days like we had today. Not to mention it's got such diversity! If I feel like dressing it down, I can pair it up in sneaks (wish has been my go to these days) or if I want to dress it up I can pair it with some cute booties. 

I highly recommend taking a peek at the Pink Blush website (http://www.shoppinkblush.com). They cater to mommies to be, non-mommies to be & plus wear as well! 







(Dress: Pink Blush Maternity, Shoes: Converse, Jacket: Burlington Coat Factory)


I couldn't help but capture a couple of photos of Rylan during our adventures today. He really is a natural when it comes to the camera (: 





No comments:

Post a Comment