Monday, January 20, 2014

Slow struck of reality.

Separation between Matt and I is not unfamiliar territory for us. Yet, this weekend I was able to get a glimpse of how things are going to be when I move out. As much as we've been in these circumstances of living separately before, it doesn't make it any easier. Things are different this time around, this time it's intentional. It's been lonely. I am thankful that I was at least able to spend Saturday with Rylan, otherwise weekends are the days where I spend by myself. Which I suppose I definitely could turn that into being productive around the house or utilize it to spend more time with God and His word. I don't know if it's because it's that time again or that my lack of motivation to really do anything comes from the reality that this is how it's going to be for a little while. 
Nothing is permanent, and all of this is temporary. I know all of that. I continue to remind myself that everyday and try to find comfort and peace in that. But maybe right now I'm just going to allow myself to feel these emotions. 

Stressed is definitely an understatement. I'm overwhelmed with the changes that are to happen as well as financially stressed. Ahhhh! Breathe. It'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment