Tuesday, January 28, 2014

4 days and counting.

do not give up
For a moment last night, this feeling of sadness and loneliness came over me and my eyes began to water. For that moment, I allowed myself to realize that soon I would no longer be sitting on the queen size bed that's been shared between us for the past 6 months. That we will again be sleeping apart from each other. Reality hit me and for the first time, my heart greatly ached. The fear that can lead us to fall apart came over me again. The enemy tempted me to reconsider, but as much pain as I was feeling at that moment, I chose to trust God. 

The first few weeks and months will be extremely difficult. But with God's guidance, I know we will persevere. Prayer is definitely needed for us during this new chapter in our relationship. 

Despite the fact that I know we will find ourselves at the house often, there's no denying that we will miss calling it our home. But God, is calling me to call somewhere else my new home, at least for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment