Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blessed.

After putting down my deposit on Wednesday and talking more with the couple who has so kindly allowed me live in their basement that they turned into a studio made me feel truly blessed. As stressed out as I am about all the financial stuff, I do really trust that God placed us exactly where He intended for us to stay. The couple were so kind and welcoming to both Rylan and I. It's definitely a bitter sweet feeling. 

As days get closer and closer, the realer it gets for us. Everything happened so fast it seems like. I mean, God convicting me has always been there but, I went from this selfish stubborn person, to someone who wanted to make a 180, and live for God's glory. Granted this is anywhere near a radical lifestyle, it's probably the closest I'll get to making such a radical decision. I feel good about it and confident. 

Not to say all fear and worry is gone, coz it's absolutely still there. But my trust in God overpowers all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment