Monday, January 6, 2014

Changes.

So, the changes will be coming in the next few weeks. On Wednesday I will be sealing in the deal on a place that I made the decision to move into. After a lot of thought, discussions with Matt and most especially prayer, I feel this place is where God has called for Rylan and I to live. As reality is slowly sinking into both Matt and I, the sadness and fear have also tries to seep into the crevices of our hearts and mind. After my post on Friday about feeling uneasiness, this weekend really brought on a lot of peace in my heart in regards to the situation at hand. The thought of physically leaving Matt is heartbreaking, but the truth of God's Word and promise is fulfilling enough for me. 

There is a lot of fear in my heart that I will not be able to financially handle living on my own with Rylan, but I pray that God will provide for me in ways I could not even fathom as we continue to be faithful to Him. 

I'm fighting my anxiousness as people are slowly finding out of me leaving. Anxious about their judgments.

No comments:

Post a Comment