Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blink of an eye.

Today marks exactly 2 months since I moved out of the Kenmore house. Not too much has changed, and the things that have, have definitely been for the better. 

Though there are nights of loneliness, I don't ever feel alone. Though there are nights of sadness, I still very much feel joy. God has surely put forth so much grace in first my relationship with Him, others and with Matt. I'd be lying if I said we weren't still struggling with our emotions involved in being a part during this season in our lives, but everything is very much bearable. 

Being a witness to the work the Holy Spirit has been doing in each of our lives in the last couple of months have been beyond amazing. Our CG have been nothing but encouraging, supportive and loving towards the both of us as we discuss our successes and struggles in what God wants. 

This temporary separation has not only humbled me but taught me how to find comfort in God's time and will for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment