Friday, February 19, 2016

Surviving Life


It's Friday evening & I'm spending a little bit of time on here, before I start some reading before calling it a night. 

Everyone in my house hold is asleep, including our Corgi & it barely turned 9 o'clock. I'm actually surprised I'm still up. As I gaze at my husband fast asleep to my right, I reflect on quite the week we've had. 

Last Friday, our apartment got broken into. Getting off work early only to come home to find your home violated was not how I wanted to start my weekend. They didn't steal much, but the few items they did take were sentimental gifts. But at the end of the day, we are grateful we weren't home when it happened and that we were all safe. I can't deny that all of us haven't been on edge all week, when it comes to feeling safe in our home. Falling asleep has been difficult as every little sound I hear freaks me out. Thankfully, Matt works for AT&T and was able to get a security system installed, which happened today in fact. Crazy how much of a difference that makes on the protection I feel just knowing we have it. We continue to pray for whoever broke in our home. For God to forgive them & for God to give them a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus so that they can be empowered by His Spirit rather than the devil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment